Press & Events /
To our Valued Designers,
STARK is pleased to announce that most U.S. showrooms are open in accordance with local guidelines. For information on the London Showroom click here. Please contact your local showroom about safety guidelines or to make an appointment.
We are thrilled to resume serving our designers in the safest way possible from our showrooms. In order to prioritize safety, we are making the following changes:
- Our showroom and offices will be regularly and thoroughly sanitized throughout the day
- Masks will be required by all visitors to the showrooms
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all to use
- We are limiting the number of clients in the showrooms so are encouraging appointments to ensure social distancing
- Social distancing must be maintained for the duration of any visit
- No food or drink in the showroom
If you do not yet feel comfortable visiting public spaces, we encourage you to reach out to your Account Manager, who will gladly help you with your projects remotely. Our showrooms are offering virtual showroom appointments, please contact your local showroom or Account Manager to schedule.
As we take a new step together into this changing landscape, know that our support for you and your business is as strong and steadfast as ever. Please continue to check here for any new information, or reach out directly to your Account Manager.
On behalf of our team, and all of us in the Stark family, stay safe, and all our best.
STARK SHOWROOMS: HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SHOWROOM MANAGER
Costa Mesa, CA
Lauren van Geem
New York, NY
Phillip Costikyan: email@example.com
Roderick Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisette Mallary: email@example.com
CJ Mapletoft: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria Conte: email@example.com