Our philosophy will always be that designers are our partners, and we greatly value the support they give us. Stark has been servicing professional designers for 75 years, and designers who have worked with us throughout the years know that we stay on the cutting edge of interior design - adapting to the changing needs of the market. We have expanded our business to include a retail component but have taken many measures to protect our relationship with designers and ensure the integrity of the Stark name.
The Stark Home division allows Stark to better serve trade professionals by expanding into new markets with an increased focus on stocked and inventoried rugs.
WE HAVE FIVE STRICT POLICIES ON HOW TO PROTECT OUR TRADE PARTNERS:
- Stark's signature exclusive products shown in our trade showrooms remain exclusive to the architectural and interior design community and will not be available for retail clients through any in-store or online channels.
- Additional discounts are available on all STARK HOME products.
- Special services such as custom product development and home consultation remain exclusively available to the trade while standard services like installation, binding, padding and delivery are available to all.
- Commission protection for interior designers: We do whatever is necessary to protect an interior designer's commission. For example, if a retail consumer works with a designer in one of our Trade Only Showrooms, and later buys directly from a Stark Home location; we will inform the designer, and always compensate them for any lost commission.
- Referrals: If a retail customer inquires about our Trade Exclusive or Custom products, our showrooms will refer that customer to an Interior Designer in the area.
Stark offers the highest level of service possible to our trade clients. In order to take advantage of our many considerations, we urge you to apply for a Trade Account here.
As a trade member, you have access to a wide array exclusive pricing, products, and services. These special services extend onto our website as Trade Accounts have the exclusive ability to request multiple samples, extended rug memos online, and get custom pricing. Additionally, an online Trade Account gives you access to the powerful tools provided by the Stark Trade Dashboard. The Trade Dashboard is a custom resource for our Trade Partners, to help them better manage their business. These exclusive tools include: "Concierge Messaging" to reach Chad Stark directly, collaborative Pinterest-style “Stark Boards” that can be used to share your interior design vision with clients, and "Order Status" updates to help streamline your business with your clients, and with Stark.
Apply now to make your business run smoother than ever and receive:
- Special protection services under the policies of our Trade Benefit Program.
- Access to dedicated Stark account managers for special requests.
- Ability to view our entire collection of products online with relevant info such as trade-exclusive pricing.
- Ability to request multiple samples and extended rug memos online.
- Access to the Stark Trade Dashboard.
- Additional discounts are available on all STARK HOME products